10 am till Noon
Brand new 3 story home includes three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, media room and two car garage. Paul's style merges Italianate Over-The-Rhine and contemporary.
On track for LEED Silver and saving thousands from Cincinnati's LEED tax abatement, Paul shows off the Merv 13 air filter which improves indoor air quality.
Media room opens out onto a large deck, the view contains new construction and renovations all around with the new Washington Park a block away.
Attendees receive a great swag bag including info about the local U.S. Green Building Council's Green Living Member Circle, Greener Stock, Building Value, Park+Vine, Big Ass Fans, Gilkey Windows, Cincinnati Metro, Rumpke Recycling and a gift basket raffle chance with items from Method Home, Cresbi Crate and more.
Please join us at the Paul Gaitan Residence Jan 17, 2015 from 10 till Noon - There's no charge for the tour, max of 20 people, registration required, email email@example.com or call 513-260-9025 to register. Address will be provided after you register.
Other tours for 2015:
• Feb 21, 10 till Noon - Wright Residence, Northside, Cincinnati, OH
• Mar 21, 10 till Noon - Nutter Residence, Mt. Carmel, OH
• Apr 25, 9 till 11 am - Imago for the Earth Conscious Community, Price Hill, Cincinnati, OH
• May 16, 10 till Noon - Boulter Residence, Frank Lloyd Wright Architect, Clifton, Cin., OH
• Sep 12, 10 till Noon - Fritz Residence, Sun Sugar Farms, Verona, KY
• Oct 3, 10 till Noon - Fischer Residence, Milford, OH
• Nov 14, 10 till Noon - Brad Cooper Tiny Home, Cincinnati, OH
"There's no such thing as a free lunch . . .,"Krista Atkins Nutter, Architect.
If you liked this post, you would like, "How to Create Green Marketing Communications."
For a no obligation green building consultation for your home or office please contact Chuck Lohre, LEED AP ID+C. He'll go over the U.S. Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Reference Guide with you and offer helpful suggestions for Green Building Consultants, Architects, Interior Designers, Building Material Suppliers and Contractors. You can even borrow the Reference Guide if you like. Article from the Cincinnati Business Courier.